So recently my blog got nominated to participate in the Bookish Blog Tag! Thank you, Cassidy Gregson, for nominating me! ❤ You can find her awesome blog here!
Note: Some of these books I listened to on Audible! It is the best! 😉
1. Make sure you thank the blogger who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. Answer all of the following questions.
3. Include the blog tag graphic and these rules on your post.
4. Nominate 3 or more bloggers at the bottom of your post, including their name and their blog’s link.
- What are 1-3 of your favorite books of all time?
Good question! I have created a list of all of them!
- Peace Like A River by Leif Enger
- True Grit
- Christy by Catherine Marshall
- What are 1-3 of your favorite authors of all time?
- Catherine Marshall… she’s got some great titles! Julie and Christy both!
- What is your favorite female character from a book?
Well, I have to say, I love female characters. (Not prejudice here!) But I also love male characters. But my top-rated character would probably be Christy, in the book mentioned above. Her character is just so realistic, struggles like any of us do with “is God still here?” and she moves on from her pride and original city life to conform to the ways of the mountain people. She is very well put together, so yes, I’d say she is my favorite female character!
- What is your favorite male character from a book?
Honestly, I really like the way the book crafted around the main character, Rueben. He is just very human. And he is easy to picture being someone “in real life” like you and me. He has such a journey, and such a beautiful life, that he is a very good male character. Go, team, Rueben!
- What’s your favorite fictional world?
I have to say, I loved the world where “The Hunger Games” took place. It is just really cool and well, different!
- What book has your favorite book cover?
Honestly, I shouldn’t be saying this. After all, they say “Never judge a book by it’s cover”! Well, technically, I love book covers. They are the icing on the cake… ehm… book! I really loved The Hunger Games cover. It is just awesome!
- What is your favorite book-to-movie adaptation?
True Grit! It was the first movie I have ever seen that actually stuck true to the book the most. I loved the actors. It was awesome! And beautiful.
- If you could make any book into a movie, which would it be?
Hm… I think maybe Julie!
- What is your favorite childhood book?
This is split between the Dr. Suess books and The Little House. As a child, my mother and father would read to me. Those memories delight me!
- Fantasy or Sci-Fi (or neither…)?
Fantasy! Fantasy! Fantasy! But I really prefer contemporary better… 😛
Who am I nominating, you ask? All of you lovely readers! Consider yourself nominated 😉